(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
Hm, maybe in a little bit. I want to try my hand first.” He offers Amun, though there’s a small smile offered to the other man’s way. A way to say he’d reach out when he wanted to, but he needed to at least try it first. Get a feel for it.

It’s what keeps him distracted despite the quiet that overtakes Amun, Sunjata working to add the swaths of water along the edges he wants, before he dips the brush into the colorful hues, soaking it up and moving to the parts he’d already soaked, before he drops the bits of color into it, watching it spread out much like ink dropped into a vat of water.

It’s a good thing he’s not trying to be precise when Amun’s question hits him, a frown tugging on his lips, dragging harder on the scarred side of his face. “I think it’s fear.” He says softly. “And some pious right they think they’re owed to fix what they consider to be broken. It doesn’t help that they’ve had centuries to sit there and feed it down everyone’s throats that the Ascended are monsters.” He sighs, setting the brush down to use his magic to spread the watercolor a bit more. “You should see the looks I get when I’m in Stormbreak and they see all the bite scars I have.” This is aimed with a small amount of humor, even if it’s sad.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 07:53 PM
RE: (SE) with the help of lucifer yellow - by Sunjata - 03-02-2022, 06:20 PM