(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Arching an eyebrow at Sunjata's response, Amun rocked back in his seat a bit. Humming a low note, he felt a laugh bubbling up in the back of his throat. However, it didn't reach his eyes, and what came out had more than an edge of hysteria to it. "Is that all?"

Shaking his head, he snorted one last time. "A small order for one man." Inclining his head towards the Flood, the Ascended drummed his fingers on the bar. "I imagine you'll go with Nate, but let me know if there's anything I can do." For a moment, his hands formed into fists before he forced them to relax.

Turning back to the pages, he slid a bracelet off his arm. "The fact that you worry about it means you're already better. And I'd tell you that it's your choice except that it sounds like Safrin flat out lied, and maybe if your daughter knew the truth she'd be more likely to change her mind." Shrugging, he slid a finger around the bracelet he'd removed.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 07:53 PM
RE: (SE) with the help of lucifer yellow - by Amun - 03-03-2022, 07:31 PM