home is where the art is
Cameron Davis
Artist

Age: 31 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

"Fires?" Cam tried not to squeak. Being Ascended had given them a healthy fear of fire. They'd managed to avoid anxiety over the prospect of being attacked in their new home, with the reassuring presence of their nice new lock, but now that was replaced with worry that someday a fire would sweep through and burn them to cinders in their bed. Thanks, new neighbor. "Uh, yeah, I just ... wanted a place of my own, and it didn't seem like anyone was living here. Anyway, I'm Cameron, but you can call me Cam."

But the concept of finding cheap or free furniture cheered Cam up. "Do you think if we headed over there, your friend might give me a discount? If you're not busy or anything, and want to, I guess." They hoped the offer wasn't too forward, but hey, the guy had brought it up; wasn't that a veiled suggestion that they go.

Cam laughed at Hemin's assessment of the chair. "Yeeeah, I think I'll leave that to someone else. Not a lot of use for firewood here."

cameron ?

"Cameras" by Ennev is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0

Messages In This Thread
home is where the art is - by Cameron - 03-01-2022, 08:20 PM
RE: home is where the art is - by Hemin - 03-08-2022, 04:23 PM
RE: home is where the art is - by Cameron - 03-08-2022, 05:02 PM
RE: home is where the art is - by Hemin - 03-08-2022, 11:36 PM
RE: home is where the art is - by Cameron - 03-11-2022, 09:16 PM