doubt comes in on sticks
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The air was cooler and it was like the jungle was breathing a sigh of relief. While Leafchange meant the onset of colder weather and snow for many places, Torchline wasn't one of them, but that didn't meant that they weren't thankful for the reprieve of heat even if the sun remained. It was with such thoughts that Maeve had set off into the greenery along the coast, hoping the cooler weather might have brought new bounties within the jungle for her to collect, but there was little to be found thus far.

Until a series of yips and barks reached her ears, making her pause halfway into a crouch, jade eyes scanning the tree line in an attempt to find the source. Her hearing might not have been the best, but Aidon was much better suited for such things. His head snaps towards a direction and there is only a moment of hesitation before the Nightshade is moving. There weren't dogs in these parts and all she could think that something or someone was in trouble.

Her footfalls are sure as she races along the trees, following Aidon as he flies above her, sending a sudden flash of a jungle cat in pursuit of what looked like a puppy. Maeve grabs at her whip, already winding up her wrist to crack it against the sand, smoldering feather igniting the length of the weapon. "Aidon, get between them!" She shouts and the dragon dives down, landing with a roar that's loud enough to rattle her bones, releasing a gout of flame towards the cat as she moves in to strike a blow of her own against its flank.
And I was catching my breath
Staring out an open window
catching my death

Messages In This Thread
doubt comes in on sticks - by Everest - 03-01-2022, 10:41 PM
RE: doubt comes in on stick - by Maeve - 03-02-2022, 02:16 AM
RE: doubt comes in on stick - by Everest - 03-02-2022, 07:50 PM
RE: doubt comes in on sticks - by Maeve - 03-04-2022, 12:35 AM
RE: doubt comes in on sticks - by Everest - 03-05-2022, 06:46 PM