{SE} the scent of something sweet
Wessex
Lilliane Baker
Cook

Age: 25 | Height: 168cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Sineda Offline
Change author:
MP: 410
I know I'm just a girl, but can I change lives?
Lilliane nodded slightly. She knew it was a matter of Ascended not needing food. And even among the Accepted at the Grounds, pastries probably weren't the priority. But she couldn't help but feel like she wasn't needed in this place. Still, she made sure to return the smile to her face. "I know there are many other things which are more important right now. But once things have calmed down again, I'll try to talk to the Voice and ask her to give the Ascended a sense of taste. Otherwise, I'd be missing out on customers." The last part was added jokingly, although she was entirely serious with this plan. Would it work? Probably not. But she'd try.

For a moment, Lilliane was debating to ask for something to trade for the cookies. But it seemed like Wessex needed something to cheer her up. "Sure. Also, if there's something specific you want, I can make it if you get me the ingredients." While she noticed the evasive reply Wessex had given, Lilliane decided not to press the matter. "Been worse," she said with a shrug and a smirk towards Wessex. How was she supposed to put all these thoughts and emotions into a few words? As for what she needed... "I'm actually running out of flour."
If I am nothing, if I am trying, I think I can
Lilliane

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
{SE} the scent of something sweet - by Lilliane - 03-02-2022, 12:57 PM
RE: {SE} the scent of something sweet - by Wessex - 03-11-2022, 12:32 AM
RE: {SE} the scent of something sweet - by Wessex - 03-14-2022, 06:11 PM
RE: {SE} the scent of something sweet - by Lilliane - 03-15-2022, 08:08 AM
RE: {SE} the scent of something sweet - by Wessex - 04-02-2022, 04:04 PM
RE: {SE} the scent of something sweet - by Wessex - 04-11-2022, 07:51 PM