meet me here [se]
cordelia
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

The time passed as the pair cleaned and worked, and honestly Noah had not noticed at all when Cordelia had gone to the market. He was too consumed by what needed to be done, focused on boarding off the bombarding emotion of it all from the bond. He knew she would be dealing with her own feelings, and he felt that she did not need to bear the burden for them both.

In her absence, Noah had moved towards the meat processing and storage room. Like each section of the house he worked before, he stood for a long while taking in everything about it. It seemed that in his exile, the stores had been emptied. He didn't know if it was by the people he normally fed, or by the others who knew he was gone, or by the Palace workers ordered down by Morgan. He didn't need to speculate, all he needed to do was inventory what was left.

There was little.

With the weight of what he was feeling, Noah didn't hear the door open when Cordelia brought herself into the storage room. Her arms wrapped around him, though, and he jumped slightly. Letting go of a breath, he turned in her arms to look down at her. He placed a gentle kiss to the top of her head. "That is a good idea." He murmured as he buried his face into her hair, closing his eyes and taking in a long drag of her warm scent before moving back into the main part of the house with her at his side.

I want trees instead of gravestones
nothing to confess

Messages In This Thread
meet me here [se] - by Noah - 03-02-2022, 07:36 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Cordelia - 03-02-2022, 08:37 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Noah - 03-04-2022, 04:44 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Cordelia - 03-06-2022, 02:29 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Noah - 03-18-2022, 01:51 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Cordelia - 04-04-2022, 11:30 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Noah - 04-14-2022, 03:52 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Serendipity - 04-14-2022, 03:52 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Cordelia - 04-14-2022, 11:36 PM