Mini Event Yet another Warden
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935
Sah

The unlit pyre stood in the center of the Citadel; the fallen Warden placed on its flat surface as if she were merely asleep. The healers had dressed her in a warrior's garb, an echo of what Morgan once was. Surrounding the pyre were the most vibrant of flowers found across the tundra, and others from across Caido that people had portaled in. Sah didn't really understand the want for flowers but those who helped him arrange this had been adamant.

Beyond the pyre there was a banquet of food, local delicacies right alongside more comfort foods. The Outlander had a feeling this would draw more people in then the actual funeral. He couldn't blame them, the food looked great.

Once the sun began to set, it was time to begin. As people gathered, Sah stepped up and began to speak. "Good evening. We all know why we're here. To pay respects to Morgan Aristomache, the Glacier and Warden of Halo. I might have not known her long, but her love of Halo was clear. And despite everything, she consistently did what she thought was best for her people."

The Outlander sighed as he glanced at the crowd, "Let's send her off properly to whatever comes next." He raised a brow, "And for the love of the Gods keep things civil. I know some of you might hate each other but this is a funeral. Let's not start the war here, please." With that, the pyre was lit.

The flames began to trail up the pyre until Morgan had disappeared into the flames.

This is the funeral ME of Morgan! Have your characters come say goodbye if they want. All are welcome. I'll keep it open for a bit (especially for those of you who are KQ locked at the moment.)
I think there for I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?

Messages In This Thread
Yet another Warden - by Sah - 03-03-2022, 11:03 PM
RE: Yet another Warden - by Theo - 03-03-2022, 11:43 PM
RE: Yet another Warden - by Talyson - 03-03-2022, 11:45 PM
RE: Yet another Warden - by Noah - 03-04-2022, 01:51 PM
RE: Yet another Warden - by Deimos - 03-04-2022, 11:10 PM
RE: Yet another Warden - by Talyson - 03-07-2022, 11:03 PM
RE: Yet another Warden - by Wessex - 03-10-2022, 09:19 PM
RE: Yet another Warden - by Sah - 03-11-2022, 04:35 AM