stack it in my mind
for Bart
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
to be lit up from within
vein by vein
Bag in hand, meat from a ramphire inside, all that was necessary now was to cook it amongst the Lava Pits. Snagging at another relative and kin, figuring this would go better than the last time she’d ventured towards the Climb, she skipped along granite and earth, crust and mantle, seemingly unbothered by the threatening, ominous wake of the land. She rather liked it, honestly. No holds barred – it fumed and fueled, blistered and scorched – open and blunt about the dangers lurking at its seams. “Have you been here before?” Her head twisted back to Bart, shrugging her shoulders as she made her way closer to a particular pool of menacing, molten rock.

Fangorn was not a fan, and stayed relatively close to some boulders that didn’t appear near any fire, but she didn’t judge him. From her vantage point though, the youth picked a stone to sit upon, opening the satchel wide enough to retrieve the food. “What have you been up to lately?” By way of a conversation starter – figuring there had to be some excitement while they waited for everything to cook. Other than rounding up unicorns, of course.
to be the sun
MELITA

Messages In This Thread
stack it in my mind - by Melita - 03-04-2022, 11:56 PM
RE: stack it in my mind - by Bartholomew - 03-15-2022, 11:53 PM
RE: stack it in my mind - by Melita - 03-16-2022, 10:44 PM