where is the road that will lead me home
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
Losing himself in his work hadn't helped. Training hadn't helped. And his last trip to clear his mind had ended up making him feel worse than ever. So Amun once again found himself wandering the hills and paths of King's End, no particular destination in mind. Zhanshi followed in the potter's wake, a small distance in the earth the only sign of the landshark's passing.

Eventually, the Ascended stumbled upon an actual road. Setting upon it, he didn't know how long he walked before the landscape started to look funky in the distance. The night proved no obstacle, so he squinted, but it just grew odder as he walked. Finally, he stumbled upon the reason why: the ground cut off abruptly, giving way to water.

Zhanshi retreated to a safe distance and snapped his jaw at the waves lapping against the strange coast. By contrast, Amun just rolled up his pants, took off his boots, and dipped his feet in the water. He sat there, staring out at the horizon, expression blank.
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun

Messages In This Thread
where is the road that will lead me home - by Amun - 03-05-2022, 02:56 AM