where is the road that will lead me home
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
Not all truths
Belong to the light
Amun's joke had the opposite intention and Nikolai's eyes snapped up worriedly, "Please don't joke like that." He subconsciously took a step, almost like he wanted to reach out and pull the other Ascended away from the water. Because that was one thing they agreed on, they'd lost too many already. It was too soon for such jokes, at least for him. The mere idea of losing anyone else hurt.

At the accusation of him looming, Nikolai startled and sheepishly made his way over to Amun. Sitting down, he took his shoes off and placed his feet in the water. His brow scrunched at the sensation. It felt so much different than when he was an Accepted that it took a second to adjust. Staring at the water he mumbled, "I'm fine."

Hesitantly he glanced at Amun, "If they were part of the family, who was it?" He almost didn't want to know, but he had to. And if they weren't part of the family, he hoped he'd phrased it well enough that Amun didn't feel like he had to answer.
Some lie in wait
For you to step into the shadows

Messages In This Thread
RE: where is the road that will lead me home - by Nikolai - 03-07-2022, 06:08 PM