where is the road that will lead me home
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
Looking out at the horizon, Amun shrugged a shoulder at Nikolai's reply. "Some day, when I'm feeling better, maybe I'll take you for a swim." Leaning forward, the potter rested his elbows on his knees. "Or maybe sailing. Away from all this, to the ends of the earth with the rest of the Ascended where we can find a safe haven." He shook his head. "I used to be a sailor, always on the move to stay out of trouble."

Blinking away the fluid that tried to well up, he hung his head. "We were dumb. Angry. Furious at the Order. So we...we attacked Stormbreak, the Order's Tower. But...Ronin was there, the Huntsman. He...he killed her." Swallowing, he refused to look at his fellow Ascended.

Nodding at the other man's words, Amun finally looked over at Nikolai. "A few years. I came into this world and he was one of the first people I met. We both were friendly and then it became a bit more than friendly." The potter sighed. "Then I got trapped, but when I came back we decided to give it another go. We went dancing a few nights before..." Voice trailing off, he pressed his lips together.
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun

Messages In This Thread
RE: where is the road that will lead me home - by Amun - 03-10-2022, 04:43 PM