we have flown too close to the sun
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
“Right.” Bumping her hea gently against the wall a couple of times, Wessex tries to jar her battle-addled mind into something that can take more guesses at what might be up there, but every tap draws a blank and eventually, she stops. With both herself and her Lady in the kind of dark no Ascended can see through, she can’t help but still feel a little lost.

“Then I’ll just have to see more of it and Stormbreak for you.” Offering a grim, but determined flash of something resembling her old self, the demigod finally makes some effort to stand up and get on to delivering the bad news to various people. “You’ve… got this, right?” She asks suddenly, turning her face suddenly back to her Goddess. “I’m not doubting anything about you, I’m just… asking so I can reassure the family.”

Wessex would follow the Voice into the firest of the Climb if asked to. And somewhere, somewhere not so deep down, she knows she isn’t likely to survive this war, so in the wake of her mistakes and all the deaths, they are likely to need some kind of morale boost.

------------------

Turning in 1000MP for a DG ability!
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
we have flown too close to the sun - by Wessex - 03-10-2022, 09:46 PM
RE: we have flown too close to the sun - by Wessex - 04-02-2022, 02:44 PM