we have flown too close to the sun
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
That promise, made and delivered, sets the Wraith a bit more at ease. “Good,” she says, with a quiet drop of her head, “There are a few I’d very much like to see again.” The ghost of a smile flits across her lined face as that relief settles and is tucked away to reveal to her kin later; come what may, they’ll all be together in the end.

With a glance to the world outside the grotto and then down at her filthy self, Wessex grimaces. “I guess I ought to get going. Thank you for coming to me.” Dallying here, as much as she might want to, won’t do anyone any good. “Though - one more question, if you’ll allow?” If she’s denied, the Wraith will simply nod in understanding - for her Lady does look weary and the morning stretches on. If she’s allowed, the Wraith will hesitate for the briefest of breaths before inquiring, “What - or who is the Core? Why is it considered a New God?”

Wessex had been there at the Spire’s Opening, but 108’s sacrifice and what she’d seen the Core do are still lost on her.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
we have flown too close to the sun - by Wessex - 03-10-2022, 09:46 PM
RE: we have flown too close to the sun - by Wessex - 04-05-2022, 08:10 PM