trouble in the air, you can smell it
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
“I don’t think if they would. My hunch is not,” Wessex confesses, spreading her hands wide, palms up. “Sunjata carried Edy, Nate, and Amun there. I’m not sure they’d be inclined to play nice with him, especially for that.” There’s a brief pause, and she shakes her head. No, he’d made his position known well enough, shown his proverbial face. Even if he didn’t strike a single blow, he still brought Ascended to Stormbreak’s door.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if they tried to use Nate as a bargaining chip.” For various things - or for her, maybe. They’ll just have to wait and see, and that’s the second worst part of all of this. They have less than they did before this whole thing started, they’re on their back heels, and all they have is a damn book to rely on.

Wessex sighs wordlessly and needlessly. “I’m sorry, Isla. I really, really am. I - don’t even know how to go about putting us in a good position again.”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
trouble in the air, you can smell it - by Wessex - 03-10-2022, 11:02 PM
RE: trouble in the air, you can smell it - by Wessex - 03-14-2022, 09:28 PM