trouble in the air, you can smell it
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

Isla bites the inside of her cheek at that, huffing out a needless breath and nodding her understanding. "Mm, I can imagine that they wouldn't feel so charitable after that," she agrees, even if they include some of the people she's closest to. "And you are probably right, in terms of a bargaining chip. I... well. I will meet with Sunjata, and perhaps he can open the negotiations. Once we know what they want, I suppose that's a step forward..."

Wessex has no idea what to do and, quite frankly, neither does Isla - but she's one for solutions rather than for dwelling, and so she gazes up at the Wraith and nods - neither condemnation nor blanket forgiveness, but acceptance that there's work to do for both of them. "From a political perspective, I can handle things," she says. "Approaching Stormbreak, this situation with Sunjata, and so on. But... what would you want, if they had attacked the Grounds and killed civilians? That might be a good place to start."
I'll take a bruise, I know you're worth it
When you hit me, hit me hard

Messages In This Thread
trouble in the air, you can smell it - by Wessex - 03-10-2022, 11:02 PM
RE: trouble in the air, you can smell it - by Isla - 03-16-2022, 07:44 PM