trouble in the air, you can smell it
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
Then it’s a good thing Wessex isn’t asking for forgiveness; she is sorry for the way things turned out, but she ultimately doesn’t think she did much wrong. And that’s where she’s stuck, when it comes to pondering through what Isla asks of her.

Nodding to indicate that she’s heard and is actively listening, her head falls to her knuckles, elbows to her knees, and her eyebrows knit together like blonde, angry caterpillars. For far longer than she’d like, the Wraith is silent, and when she pulls up, it’s with a look of disappointment. “I can think of several things, I suppose. They might want me, or perhaps for you to punish me... Mostly I'm finding it hard to put myself in their place." The demigod is far too entrenched in her defense. The roar of indignancy is almost second nature.

"What I keep coming back to is that the people are an excuse to forget that the real target was the Order, an organization that actively sought the extermination of our race. They killed Ascended and non-Ascended alike. There are still bodies in boxes in the Draig if they want evidence of Cian and Gideon’s evil deeds. And this never would have happened if it weren't for them.” Now there's a difference in saying this and that she regrets her actions, she is. What Wessex is slowly realizing is that she wants Stormbreak - or whoever - to admit their part in this.

She shrugs. “Maybe that makes callous and evil too. But I tried to get people away in the beginning, that’s the whole reason I was there, at first. I didn’t even engage until after Edy was dead. And with the fire, I tried to give the people time to get out." Holding a hand up, the demigod tries to head off what is sure to be more frustration from the Remedy. “I know that doesn’t help you at all when you have to deal with this. But it’s not like they - we - went there to hurt innocent people. It just happened. They pushed us too far and got a taste of their own medicine."
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
trouble in the air, you can smell it - by Wessex - 03-10-2022, 11:02 PM
RE: trouble in the air, you can smell it - by Wessex - 03-16-2022, 08:26 PM