trouble in the air, you can smell it
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

Isla gives the Wraith all the time she needs, though she does consider reaching out to put a hand on her arm as the time draws on; her fingers have just brushed against the other woman's shirt when Wessex glances up. And while what she has to say isn't the shining beacon of direction that would be as welcome as it is impossible, it does open some pathways in Isla's mind.

"I wonder," she says quietly, "if a conversation is possible, now that Cian and Gideon are dead. I have never had the displeasure of meeting either man, but it sounds as though they were very much the instigators in an already problematic organisation."

And then, because this is all bullshit, Isla huffs out a long breath, utters a single, solitary, "fuck," and slouches back into her seat again. "I suppose the first step is to open communication with Stormbreak. I'll meet with Sunjata first, and then I'll start the process. In the meantime... thank you, for telling me. I know all of this isn't ideal, but we'll get through it. I believe we will, anyway."

Smiling to herself, Isla glances up to the Wraith. "If you do decide to lead a bunch of rogue Ascended on the Citadel or anywhere else again, though, might I suggest letting me know? Not just from a political perspective - I'm not a fighter, but I can help."
I'll take a bruise, I know you're worth it
When you hit me, hit me hard

Messages In This Thread
trouble in the air, you can smell it - by Wessex - 03-10-2022, 11:02 PM
RE: trouble in the air, you can smell it - by Isla - 03-19-2022, 03:38 PM