[se] bend themselves back into wings
for Ronin
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

"As well as I can be," Ronin confirms with a weak smile, knowing just as well as Lena that no one is good. They are all just... going, still, in whatever capacity they're able. "Busy, though. I don't imagine that will change for the foreseeable future, either." Especially not if Mateo had anything to do it, Stormbreak aside. Restocking supplies seems as good a reason to be out as any, and the Huntsman nods down at the basket she holds.

He doesn't expect her to notice the trajectory of his travels, and when she does, his smile grows a little more genuine, a bit more lopsided. "Ah, it's not for me." Lies - obviously he was always going to get something for himself. "Mateo has been telling me about a Leafchange tradition - leaving candies out on the doorstep for passing spirits to enjoy during the night. Ludo, too, if you're lucky. I promised I would pick him some up. Do you want to go in with me? I can get you some as well, but if they don't make it to the doorstep, I'll understand."

RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving

Messages In This Thread
[se] bend themselves back into wings - by Lena - 03-11-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: [se] bend themselves back into wings - by Ronin - 03-12-2022, 02:21 PM