[se] bend themselves back into wings
for Ronin
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Lena
hope is the thing with feathers
that perches in the soul
She hadn’t put anything in her basket yet – one of those precise individuals when it came to making decisions. But, eyeing his collection, the notions of indulgence rankled along her edges, and she began to pull a variety from the shelves. “Over there,” and she pointed towards the gummy section, lined with peach rings, promises sour confections, and of course, the landsharks, in all manner of vibrant, enticing colors.

Another smile graced her features, and a laugh slipped through on the seriousness as she glanced into his wares. “Of course. Ludo will be delighted.” But by the time he’d returned amidst the current aisle, she’d placed a handful of other assortments into her yield, pondering if it was too much. “I have lemon drops and some of the truffles…I'm sure the spirits will appreciate those...,” but her voice faded off, staring over the cookies. “I’d like some peanut butter ones. Or maybe the ginger snaps?” Then she glanced back up to him, at a loss.
and sings the tune without the words
and never stops at all

Messages In This Thread
[se] bend themselves back into wings - by Lena - 03-11-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: [se] bend themselves back into wings - by Lena - 03-15-2022, 12:05 AM