[se] bend themselves back into wings
for Ronin
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

"I am quite good at solving problems," Ronin agrees, tipping a wink Lena's way and turning to survey the shop as well, as if to decide if his own cravings are sated (and that Mateo has a decent haul for Ludo, of course). When she confirms that she's done, he nods in agreement. "Probably wise, because I would be exactly the same," he says, reaching out to collect up her basket - it's his treat, after all - to take them both to the counter.

Ronin's bartering is seamless and modest, given that he could probably just walk out with the candies in his position. Agreeing to provide some work for the owner in exchange, he collects their haul in two paper bags, offering one out to Lena. "There," he announces, stepping out of the shop to the cheerful ringing of the bell above the door. "Now, make sure at least some of these make it to the doorstep for the spirits." He's telling Lena, but really it's a warning to himself.

RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving

Messages In This Thread
[se] bend themselves back into wings - by Lena - 03-11-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: [se] bend themselves back into wings - by Ronin - 03-19-2022, 02:46 PM