[se] bend themselves back into wings
for Ronin
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5254
Lena
hope is the thing with feathers
that perches in the soul
The transaction was swift, and she uttered another portion of gratitude as the bag was granted and given. “Thank you again.” Because he didn’t have to buy her sweets, but she was obliging and gracious just the same. “Of course. And you’ll do the same?” She winked, permitting another smile that might’ve reached her eyes this time. “I meant what I said. Let me know if you need any help.” Considering the weight of Stormbreak and all these delicate, precarious balances.

Then they could break off, down other paths – hers would be to the Celestine, where her cot rested for now. She offered a wave, other hand clutched over the goodies. “Take care of yourself too. And you can tell Mateo some treeflits came in this morning, if he’s interested.”

And from there, she could walk her way back to the gardens, leaving several of the ginger snaps, lemon drops, and truffles outside the wake, for no one but the spirits and Ludo itself.
and sings the tune without the words
and never stops at all

Messages In This Thread
[se] bend themselves back into wings - by Lena - 03-11-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: [se] bend themselves back into wings - by Lena - 03-19-2022, 06:20 PM