[se] bend themselves back into wings
for Ronin
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601

"I'll do the same. I'll make sure to separate out some treats for Ludo and the spirits before I even show Mateo what we got," Ronin says with a chuckle, knowing that he's just as likely as his son to forget why he'd been sent to the candy shop in the first place. His smile softens a touch as Lena speaks, the Huntsman nodding to her gratefully. "I'll be sure to let you know," he says. "And even if not for any help, I'll come by the Celestine soon regardless to say hello."

He likely wouldn't be alone if what she says about the treeflits comes into it, Ronin promising to pass the message along and waving as they go their separate ways. For the Huntsman's part, he heads to the dormitories in the Collegium, sharing his horde with Mateo. They leave a selection of treats outside his dormitory door, and more outside the shop in the Pacifist Plaza. No gummy landsharks though - those are all for father and son.

~FIN

RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving

Messages In This Thread
[se] bend themselves back into wings - by Lena - 03-11-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: [se] bend themselves back into wings - by Ronin - 03-19-2022, 07:07 PM