Mini Event the sun is a star
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101

Ronin waits until the early afternoon - until he's had time to sleep, until the smoke has had more time to clear - before he heads for the Pacifist Plaza. Not many are out, which he understands, and those who are trying to keep their livelihoods going can only be applauded. Standing in the central square, near a fountain streaked with soot and scattered rubble from the destruction nearby, he waits for the dragoons and medical staff he'd informed to arrive before speaking.

"The Tower has fallen," he says, "and with it, the same can be said of the Order. But Stormbreak is still here. I am still here, and I won't be going anywhere. If any former Order members wish to join me - or any others, for that matter - I'll welcome them onto a cabinet. But it isn't necessary - we all have obligations, and priorities change when things like this happen. I will lead alone just as well as with anyone else."

Ronin has declared his leadership over Stormbreak and will welcome offers to join a cabinet. (But they aren't necessary!)
RONIN
Darkness is a funny thing. It creeps up on you.

Messages In This Thread
the sun is a star - by Ronin - 03-11-2022, 05:03 PM
RE: the sun is a star - by Remi - 03-11-2022, 05:12 PM
RE: the sun is a star - by Finn - 03-11-2022, 06:20 PM
RE: the sun is a star - by Anju - 03-11-2022, 11:15 PM
RE: the sun is a star - by Lena - 03-12-2022, 12:18 AM
RE: the sun is a star - by Ronin - 03-13-2022, 10:01 PM