Mini Event the sun is a star
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
you are a terribly real thing in a terribly false world
Finn arrives wearing the yesterday's dusty, soot stained clothes, his hands wedged in his pockets and his curls a desperate mess. Despite having been sedated after the onslaught of trauma (both old and new) he still looks as tired as ever, hearing Ronin out and finding it strangely easy to confirm his own wishes to the contrary. Because his days as the Spyglass are well and truly over, if not after Cian's death, then definitely now.

"I wish you the best in all you try to accomplish for Stormbreak," he says quietly, stepping forward and drawing one hand out of his pocket; within it he holds his Capitol Compass. "Unfortunately I won't be able to be a part of it. I have to think of my family first. I know it isn't a requirement to give these up, but... I do think you will be able to find a better use for it."

Finn gives up his position as Spyglass for the Order, declines the offer to join a cabinet, and gives Ronin his Capitol Compass.
and that, I believe
is why you are in so much pain
FINN

Messages In This Thread
the sun is a star - by Ronin - 03-11-2022, 05:03 PM
RE: the sun is a star - by Remi - 03-11-2022, 05:12 PM
RE: the sun is a star - by Finn - 03-11-2022, 06:20 PM
RE: the sun is a star - by Anju - 03-11-2022, 11:15 PM
RE: the sun is a star - by Lena - 03-12-2022, 12:18 AM
RE: the sun is a star - by Ronin - 03-13-2022, 10:01 PM