Mini Event the sun is a star
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

Ronin isn't surprised by the Spyglass surrendering his post and his compass, offering little more than an understanding nod as he tucks the device away again. Others come and gather, some faces familiar and expected, others absent for reasons that the Huntsman doesn't like to think about. He can handle if it Gideon and Falke choose not to come for personal or political reasons (because he still doesn't know that Gideon is dead yet), but if they are missing or worse, that's different.

Finally, though, enough time passes for Ronin to know that there will be no others, that he stands alone in his leadership, and so he nods out at the gathered citizens. "I will do my best to make sure that something like this doesn't happen to Stormbreak again. For now, I have a small office at Judgement's Needle, should anyone need anything. My door is always open."

And just like that, on the wings of fire and blood, Stormbreak enters a new era. Hopefully it doesn't end the same way as the last.

~FIN

RONIN
Darkness is a funny thing. It creeps up on you.

Messages In This Thread
the sun is a star - by Ronin - 03-11-2022, 05:03 PM
RE: the sun is a star - by Remi - 03-11-2022, 05:12 PM
RE: the sun is a star - by Finn - 03-11-2022, 06:20 PM
RE: the sun is a star - by Anju - 03-11-2022, 11:15 PM
RE: the sun is a star - by Lena - 03-12-2022, 12:18 AM
RE: the sun is a star - by Ronin - 03-13-2022, 10:01 PM