when my time is up, have I done enough
Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
Those that had gone to Stormbreak have come back in spurts. All except for two. And he tries hard not to think about it, trying to keep the status quo as it were. Trying to keep the twins content and happy – though he will admit it’s much more difficult without Nate to bear the brunt in the middle of the night. He’s tired, of course, but the absence of Nate and his companions is stark. The room is cold where it’s otherwise warm and he’s unsure how long it’ll be until it ends.

Surely they just went to fuck something up and came back, right? The Order was weak, Sunjata knew that. But it still doesn’t prepare him as he moves from grabbing a fresh set of clothes for the twins from the markets (after the last pairs had started wearing out) to hear the Attuned speak that’s absolutely Wessex’s voice calling to him.

He gathers his things, makes his trades, and the demigod follows the trail back to Wessex, brows already pinched a moment. “Hey.” She looks like hell but he doesn’t want to think about the rest. Instead, he asks about the elephant in the room. “Where’s Nate?” Because if she were back, he'd have to be around. Right? Right?
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when my time is up, have I done enough - by Sunjata - 03-12-2022, 05:23 PM