when my time is up, have I done enough
Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
W E S S E X
To be honest, Wessex hadn’t been thinking about why Nate hadn’t left so much as cursing him for not listening. His feelings on bullying didn’t explain it all, in her humble opinion, but now that Sunjata mentions the past and his own connection to Ronin, she remembers and it becomes more clear. “Right. Of course not,” she says quietly, refraining from pointing out what she perceives an error in the dead demigod’s thinking: the perks of living versus… not.

“I’m not asking you to leave him, Sunjata, not at all, I -” Pulling up from her bit of wallowing and indulgence in emotions, she’s interrupted by the Flood and falls silent. What she feels doesn’t matter much right now and some kind of catharsis and caring has already been enabled by the Voice. She needs to be there for him. Pushing herself into a standing position, the Wraith tries to reach for him in… consolation? Comfort? Simply to be there? “I’m sorry, Sunjata. I’m so, sorry. I don’t have an answer or a plan yet, but the Voice -”

Except she isn’t able to get it all out. The Flood reacts. That’s what he does, but as soon as he declares his intentions, she’s trying to head him off. “Wait, we need to be on the same page - you don’t even know where he is!”

And then she’s after him, shifting into her own flying beast, and she’s in pursuit, trying to physically wrangle the dragon from the skies.
The Wraith

Code blatantly stolen from the fantastical, wonderful Odd

Messages In This Thread
RE: when my time is up, have I done enough - by Wessex - 03-15-2022, 01:21 PM