when my time is up, have I done enough
Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
W E S S E X
Bird!Wessex doesn’t mean to hurt Sunjata - and if she does, it’s entirely by accident - because the demigod is more wrecking ball than human these days. She goes tumbling after him, narrowly avoiding slicing through tender membrane with her bladed edges, shifting as soon as it’s obvious that the Flood got the message. Impulses will be the death of them and information is key.

Wessex crawls on her hands and knees towards the prone giant; there’s something so.. devastatingly vulnerable about his stillness there, in the grass. He isn’t supposed to be that still - that belongs to the Ascended. It’s like the life is seeping out of him and in to the ground, whatever wonderful additions Nate made to Sunjata’s life is leaving, and taking everything it can with it.

Which is silly, because the Lone Ranger will be back. Wessex falls back into crouch, watching Sunjata closely. “He’s in Trinity Temple,” she says, “or at least his body is. The Voice said he’ll only be gone for a season or so, and then she can bring him back, with or without his original body. Pausing here, Wessex looks down, away from him, finding whatever is lying at her feet verrrry interesting. “And I think you need to consider that you may not get his body back. Or that… it may be necessary to... destroy it."

Let's go wtih things Wessex never thought she'd say for $1000, Alex.
The Wraith

Code blatantly stolen from the fantastical, wonderful Odd

Messages In This Thread
RE: when my time is up, have I done enough - by Wessex - 03-18-2022, 06:39 PM