when my time is up, have I done enough
Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
I wasn’t going to go as a fucking dragon, Wessex.” He snaps back at her, his gaze narrowing a fraction as if to dare her to call him an idiot again – not right now. “I’m not fucking stupid.” If he knew the term jesus christ, there’d likely be a lot more of those thrown in there. But he doesn’t, so he makes it work. No, he planned to get the rage of the dragon out as early as possible before shifting to something… Kinder.

The Pegasus maybe.

He’s almost, almost calmed himself down enough to be reasonable before she brings up the twins and he frowns deeply, shaking his head a smidge aggressively, before he pushes himself up off the ground to stand just so that he can try and feel like he isn’t trapped – even if he is. Even if she has all the capability in the world to cage him if she wanted to, if she didn’t trust him to not barge into Stormbreak.

For what it’s worth, I didn’t know about his immortality.” He snaps again, finding it difficult to regulate his emotions, finding the rage barreling in his chest turn into a stone that weighs him down and down and down. “So you want me to talk to her? Or what? What’s the plan?'Give me something I can do if you're not letting me do anything.'

He needs direction or his spiral of failure will grow and grow and grow and the Flood has had far too many of those to be able to manage one more on his plate. It’s overflowed enough as is, and the heavier it gets the more he breaks.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when my time is up, have I done enough - by Sunjata - 03-19-2022, 07:56 PM