when my time is up, have I done enough
Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
W E S S E X
Gods. She’s made a mess of it again.

The demigod runs a hand down her face, and when her eyes come out the other side, she’s wincing. Not in pain, but in regret. “I’m sorry. That was shitty. From here it looked you might, fly all the way to Stormbreak again, so -” And with no way to get in touch with him and keep him here, she had to act first, ask questions later.

And as Sunjata reveals that that he didn’t know Nate was immortal, her eyes close and her lips press in to a thin line. “Okay. Then I’m doubly sorry. I thought you knew.” And if he knew, and went anyway, then…

Well, it doesn’t matter. The Flood doesn’t seem to be trying to go anywhere right now, so the Wraith relaxes. “Isla is next on my list. She’s more level-headed and probably has a better relationship with them than both of us, so - let’s see what she thinks. And if you want to talk to the Voice about specifics, then yes, I’m sure she’ll be able to answer your questions. But that’s up to you. If you don’t want to entertain the option, then - ” She shrugs and makes a vague ‘no’ gesture with her hand. It’s a non-starter. For all that Wessex has barreled through delivering this news poorly, she does believe that Sunjata should be the one to decide.

“And, look. If you want to take your anger out on me, that's fine. I’ll remove my upgrade and you be hit with any splashback.” Her and already strays to where she upgrade integrates with her system, stopping just short of grasping it to pull it out.
The Wraith

Code blatantly stolen from the fantastical, wonderful Odd

Messages In This Thread
RE: when my time is up, have I done enough - by Wessex - 03-22-2022, 12:36 AM