Personal Quest reinforce and restructure
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3000
Sah

Sah nodded as Noah gave out the instructions for the day. He was greatly relieved that things were finally getting done. He'd tried to nudge Morgan into action during her time as Warden, but his influence as an advisor was simply not enough to conduct Halo's war preparations. Her inaction had been incredibly frustrating. The Abandoned had grown restless and was now excited that preparations could truly begin.

Once his crew was ready, Sah led them over to a spot to begin. He set the workers up in an assembly line, each person taking on a single task before passing it to the next. He hoped they could use this method to create mortar efficiently to then pass to Deimos' team. It would also make it easier to stop once they had enough mortar made and not waste time creating an excess volume.

Assembly line prepared, Sah took his spot and began to work beside the others, keeping an eye on the overall production as he did so. Whenever it was needed, the Abandoned stepped in with his telekinesis to aid or speed things along.

Sah has his group set up in an assembly style format to create the mortar. He's also got his mastered telekinesis going to aid in any mishaps or speed things along as needed.
I think there for I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?

Messages In This Thread
reinforce and restructure - by Noah - 03-18-2022, 02:27 PM
RE: reinforce and restructure - by Deimos - 03-18-2022, 11:00 PM
RE: reinforce and restructure - by Sah - 03-21-2022, 01:55 AM