[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Ronin stood before the guildhall as if the place had turned him to stone. He had gotten a few steps from the door when suddenly his feet were simply rooted to the spot and he was unable to make himself go any further.

It showed signs of damage from LongNight - the door and its frame were battered, a few tiles were missing from the roof and there was all manner of rubbish and debris outside - but Ronin knew it was nothing to what lay within.

The guildmaster inhaled shakily, having quite forgotten to breathe, and cradled Aoife closer in his arms. He didn't know if his daughter was a typical baby or what - she cried sometimes and she slept a lot. A new father with nothing but ruins at his feet, Ronin had no idea what he was doing. But he didn't much have a choice.

"Uh..." He cleared his throat and looked helplessly to Remi. "Do you... would you mind holding her, please? While I... I need to unlock the door."

Grief had turned Ronin's silver tongue to lead. He barely noticed, though, too focused on the woman he had loved and held and tucked in and left inside that guildhall barely a week ago.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Ronin - 03-01-2019, 05:49 PM