[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

The blast of cold air was a shock, but it was the smell that was a punch to Remi's senses. With a gasp the alchemist stumbled back outside, conjuring some cloth to place over Aoife. She was far too young to have this taste on her lips. Rather sickeningly though, the more primal components of Remi stirred at the scent of blood. Though neither hawk nor lion would eat anything that dead, they nevertheless roused within him, making him wince.

As Sugar happily attacked the guildmaster, Remi wrapped his arms all the tighter around Aoife. Giving the dragonling a pointed stare, he looked down towards the baby in his arms. "Gently, you." He said warningly, indicating the babe.

With a nod, Remi followed Ronin. He assumed Vanya was upstairs, hating the fact that the predators with himself knew it to be the case. "I know that ... well, something about closure means you should do this, but we can wait. Or ... I can go up first and cover her, or.." Remi's voice trailed off, pained eyes peering at Ronin and wishing he could trade all of his magic just to make Ronin's heart beat again

remi
Don't pretend it's such a mystery
Think about the place where you first met me
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Remi - 03-01-2019, 06:45 PM