[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Ronin chewed at the inside of his cheek, absently wiping the icy tears from his face and giving Sugar a gentle scratch under the chin as she nosed at him sadly. The idea of planting Vanya brought an almost pained expression upon him, but that faded somewhat at the mention of a pyre instead, perhaps. "It isn't the ocean, but that way she could fly again," he said slowly. "Maybe she'll reach the sea that way, one day..."

Taking a shuddering breath and letting it out again, the guildmaster tiredly rubbed his eyes and moved to sit by the fire with Remi. Ronin looked lost and exhausted, ploughing onwards only because he didn't know how to do anything else. "I don't think I've ever spoken to her, like you do," he mumbled, nodding at his daughter cuddled close in Remi's arms. "Or Vai, or Phoebe, when she held her. I don't... I don't know what to say."

Shaking his head, Ronin gazed around the place. "There's plenty of wood and kindling already gathered, from when I was trying to prepare for LongNight. Maybe we could take it out into the Fields tonight, and send her off there."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Ronin - 03-02-2019, 11:01 AM