[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"You will Ronin." Remi said with a certainty that surprised even him. But as the words left his lips, he found he very much did believe them. "Once everything calms down, I am sure you will find a routine. You did with Sugar after all, and something tells me a baby dragon is probably much more difficult to handle than a child is." He added, winking towards Sugar with a grin.

"Always." The alchemist vowed with a solemn nod. There was perhaps no one that he was closer to, all things and memories considered. "Is there something I could make for her? We could wrap her in linens that look like the ocean?" He had absolutely no idea what state of decomposition Vanya was in. Though looking around at all the frost, he wondered if Sugar hadn't intentionally tried to lower the temperature to keep her preserved as best as she could.

remi
Don't pretend it's such a mystery
Think about the place where you first met me
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Remi - 03-02-2019, 09:03 PM