[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
"Maybe. Are they stupid? And is that better than the rest of them being stupid?" Ronin asked with the barest hint of a smirk on his face. The wine was making his head cloudy too, if not nearly as much as Remi, and with the alchemist and his good nature there to distract him the alcohol was lending him a buzz instead of dragging him down. How long that would last, though, was anyone's guess.

Remi was right - their monster hunting count probably was nearly on par at this point, and they could both kit out as adventurers within a moment's noticed, companions included. Sugar only snorted at Remi as he quipped at her, as if to say she didn't care about healing powers when she had a professional shit-shoveller on hand. "Wait, move in? Be serious, Remi." Ronin snorted and shook his head.

"I suppose it is like it never happened..." he agreed with a sigh. "Well... all I can do is try to help you get that mask back. And if Ludo returns your memories, at least you can decide how you feel about things again."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Ronin - 03-04-2019, 06:51 PM