[SEASONAL EVENT] stepping in the right direction
For Edrei
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EDREI
happy ending? sorry this isn't disney.
Edy held her hands up as if guilty of something, but the smirk on her face indicated that guilt was certainly not the expression she was feeling. "Hey, I'm a student of the arts. I always appreciate a good show, that's all I'm saying." She quipped back with a bright smirk. "Can I burn it up." Edy repeated back in a happily mocking tone, as she nodded.

"She...wait..." The teenager looked unhappy, then puzzled, then ... happy? Maybe? "I mean, not well. She patched me up a few times, since y'know, no healing for us badies in Northaven." Edy pursed her lips with a groan. "I was definitely hoping to get to know her better." The if you know what I mean didn't need to be said, but Edy also meant it in a non-sexual way too. Isla was a definite 10/10, but she also put up with Edy's bullshit in a way that was rare. Maybe they could have been friends.

"This place gets fucking weirder and weirder." Edy eventually concluded, setting fire to the cone of trash Vai had swept up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] stepping in the right direction - by Edrei - 03-01-2019, 07:19 PM