behold my treasure
Blik & Melita!
Nomad

Age: 22 | Height: 215 cm | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Prisma Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Blik was having a good day. The weather was nice. The sky was clear. No sharks were chasing him. No weird sea monsters prowled around his cave. There was food in his belly and many shiny, colorful rocks packed in his hip pouch. He even managed to find one of those big, black pearls some air breathers would be willing to trade, if he ever managed to gather his courage and visit Torchline.

It was near some isles, when the mermaid saw a beautiful, gold and jewel-encrusted box. It was in a relatively shallow space with no sea life attached to it. Was it mentioned that it was a pretty box?

Without twice thinking, Blik started digging around the box to get it out, but no luck. Either too weak, or because the full day of wandering had already tired him out, but the boy was incapable of digging out the precious chest. He huffed angrily, slapping the object with his tentacles and wincing at the pain. The box would not budge, as well as, not allow it to be slapped around.

Deciding that he needed to rest and then try again, Blik buried himself in the sand next to the box, wrapped his tentacles around it, and went for a nap, a pout still present on his lips. An unspecified time later, though, the mermaid got rustled awake from a sudden movement. The chest was being pulled out of the water like it weighted nothing, and, in such shocking the octopus, him with it. Almost instantly the young man had been pulled out of the water. His automatic response was to let go of the box, falling back into the water with a great splash, after which he popped his head out of the water to glare at those who were trying to steal his treasure.
"What's the deal!? I found it first!" The boy glared at the two air breathers who had the gall of taking his finding.

Messages In This Thread
behold my treasure - by Jack - 04-02-2022, 11:56 AM
RE: behold my treasure - by Melita - 04-02-2022, 12:03 PM
RE: behold my treasure - by Blik - 04-02-2022, 01:16 PM
RE: behold my treasure - by Jack - 04-02-2022, 06:28 PM
RE: behold my treasure - by Melita - 04-02-2022, 06:45 PM
RE: behold my treasure - by Blik - 04-03-2022, 05:31 PM
RE: behold my treasure - by Jack - 04-03-2022, 06:33 PM