behold my treasure
Blik & Melita!
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
JACK
hellraiser
risk taker
Well that was easy. It's with a shark-like grin that Jack watches the betentacled boy release his cargo, and he leaves Melita to haul it properly onto the shore while he does what he does best and gloats. "Least he's got a fraction of sense," he rumbles when he's sure the boy isn't going to try anything brave or stupid, wading back out of the shallows to check over the chest.

Melita's thank you will come in the form of first dibs on whatever cargo is inside - but that will have to wait until they are back on board the Ark. And so, without wasting further time, they get the chest onto the rowboat and set off into the water. Best to get going before the islands decide to move themselves around.

~FIN
full speed ahead
'til i'm dead
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Messages In This Thread
behold my treasure - by Jack - 04-02-2022, 11:56 AM
RE: behold my treasure - by Melita - 04-02-2022, 12:03 PM
RE: behold my treasure - by Blik - 04-02-2022, 01:16 PM
RE: behold my treasure - by Jack - 04-02-2022, 06:28 PM
RE: behold my treasure - by Melita - 04-02-2022, 06:45 PM
RE: behold my treasure - by Blik - 04-03-2022, 05:31 PM
RE: behold my treasure - by Jack - 04-03-2022, 06:33 PM