the world is callin' you
RQ request thread
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
gratuitous violence; unnecessary, satisfying, heartbreaking
"The rubble is mostly clear now," Ronin says softly, quietly, as he lights the candles at the Celestine shrine. "Some of Sera's sculptural work survived. We saved that, so we could make a memorial." He's speaking to Safrin, whether or not she replies, but that isn't such a surprise. Even were he not here on Stormbreak's behalf, since what happeend at the Tower he's felt closer to his goddess than he has in seasons.

"The rest went into the Falling. I've made a small base of operations at Judgement's Needle. People aren't recovering, exactly, so much as they are getting used to what happened. Making room for it, I guess you could say." Sweeping dead leaves away from the shrine and its statues, Ronin finally kneels before it in prayer.

"Thank you, for everything you did that night. I don't know that I would have been able to do it without you," he whispers. "But this city needs you more than ever, Safrin. We can't... I can't let the Ascended get this close to those people again."
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
the world is callin' you - by Ronin - 04-02-2022, 07:24 PM
RE: the world is callin' you - by Safrin - 04-04-2022, 02:24 AM
RE: the world is callin' you - by Ronin - 04-04-2022, 06:25 PM
RE: the world is callin' you - by Safrin - 04-05-2022, 05:13 PM
RE: the world is callin' you - by Ronin - 04-05-2022, 06:20 PM
RE: the world is callin' you - by Safrin - 04-06-2022, 02:52 PM
RE: the world is callin' you - by Ronin - 04-06-2022, 04:11 PM