Changes in the wind
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
The dogs and the sled waited a ways back in the snow, the hounds curled in the lee of a high snow drift and out of the wind while they ate a light snack after the run out to the Sea. The pale dragon, all washed out blues and greens of glacial ice, snuffled along the altar until Tal pushed her blunt, heavy jaws away affectionately so he could arrange his offerings in an unpracticed hand.

A hardy apple, large and fresh and gleaming red from the Citadel garden was set next to a carefully woven white woolen scarf. A thick white candle rendered from ursur fat was placed to the side and Tal lit it with a coal from the fire pot he carried in the sled. The items were simple but sturdy, much like the young man who took a deep breath and bowed his head awkwardly scowling down at his feet.

"Look. I know I don't do this as often as I probably should. An' I'm sorry for that. But I guess there's a war coming an'... I dunno. I need to... to do better. Be better, I guess. Even if it's just bein' a better messenger for Halo. So I've got somethin' in mind, if you're listening." Not knowing what else to say, he just thought really hard about the Old Gods and hoped - prayed - for the best.

Messages In This Thread
Changes in the wind - by Talyson - 04-02-2022, 08:52 PM
RE: Changes in the wind - by Safrin - 04-02-2022, 11:54 PM
RE: Changes in the wind - by Talyson - 04-03-2022, 01:37 AM
RE: Changes in the wind - by Safrin - 04-04-2022, 02:45 AM
RE: Changes in the wind - by Talyson - 04-04-2022, 05:22 PM
RE: Changes in the wind - by Safrin - 04-05-2022, 05:00 PM