The reason to exist.
Sara meets Deimos, and even gets a job.
Sara Merrygold

Age: 72 | Height: 162 cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 3 - Dext: 4 - Endr: 4 - Luck: 24 - Int:
Played by: Prisma Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"No, it would have not." She giggled, tucking some loose strands of hair back behind her ear. A barmaid squeezed pass their table, but as Sara was about to get the girl's attention, she was already gone. The woman's lips narrowed in annoyance, before she was broken out of her thoughts by the younger male.
"Sorry, what? Oh, no. My arrival was a bit..." Sara mulled her words a bit, not knowing what did the local populace think of newcomers like her, {/b}"Lets say, it was rough. I had glasses, but they are not with me anymore. Not sure where and how to get new ones."{/b} Her smile was almost apologetic.

She for sure did not expect the man to linger so long. It was obvious he was distracted by his hunt, but still, the man showed manners that pleased Sara quite a bit. Almost put a smile on her face. Her handshake was weak, probably feeling like almost nothing to the large man.
"My name is Sara and, yes, I am very new here. This is my fifth day in... What was the name of this place, again?"

Messages In This Thread
The reason to exist. - by Sara - 04-02-2022, 09:07 PM
RE: The reason to exist. - by Deimos - 04-02-2022, 10:16 PM
RE: The reason to exist. - by Sara - 04-03-2022, 06:02 PM
RE: The reason to exist. - by Deimos - 04-03-2022, 07:21 PM
RE: The reason to exist. - by Sara - 04-04-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: The reason to exist. - by Deimos - 04-04-2022, 10:05 PM