but chains and whips excite me
For Jack <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
I would fall from grace just to touch your face
It would have been hard not to recognize his voice. She's heard it curse in her ear enough times to know instantly just who she's managed to hit. Maeve hisses out a breath, quickly drawing her weapon back and coiling it up, the tension leaving her body once she realizes she's not in danger. "Fucking hell, Jack," she huffs, dropping her hands to her knees and bracing there for a breath as her heart slowly returns to its normal pace, adrenaline leaving her shaky. "Maybe you shouldn't sneak up on half naked women. Clearly it's a danger to your person."

Comes the quip in response, straightening up once more and slowly wading forward, not bothering to cover herself from his gaze. Not like he hasn't seen it all before. Besides, she's fairly certain she still owes him for something. Might as well let him look while they talk. Maeve stops at the edge of the shore, dropping down to her knees in front of him, brows drawing together at the sight of the burn. Shaking her head at his question, the Nightshade removes a bit of cloth that is tied around her wrist, wetting it and lifting it to press lightly against the burn. "Can't say I have, but I've got some back home from my last trip to the Greatwood." When it had still been in season, of course.
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
but chains and whips excite me - by Maeve - 04-03-2022, 03:22 PM
RE: but chains and whips excite me - by Jack - 04-03-2022, 06:43 PM
RE: but chains and whips excite me - by Maeve - 04-04-2022, 01:24 PM
RE: but chains and whips excite me - by Jack - 04-07-2022, 07:10 PM
RE: but chains and whips excite me - by Maeve - 04-08-2022, 02:34 PM
RE: but chains and whips excite me - by Jack - 04-12-2022, 06:29 PM
RE: but chains and whips excite me - by Maeve - 04-12-2022, 06:50 PM
RE: but chains and whips excite me - by Jack - 04-13-2022, 08:23 PM
RE: but chains and whips excite me - by Maeve - 04-14-2022, 03:56 PM