chasing stars
For Safrin
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

There is a slight chill in the air, but it isn't enough to keep Maeve from making her way up to the cliffs, the bow Remi made for her strapped across her back along with the arrows gifted to her by the demigod. She carries her offering for Safrin carefully, the small bouquet of flowers Edmund made for the goddess resting in the crook of her arms as she mounts the stairs. The Nightshade arranges the flowers first, making sure that the blooms are perfect before lighting a candle and placing the small lidded ceramic pot beside it before stepping back and dipping her head in prayer.

Safrin will find a fitting plum shade of lipstick inside the pot, made from the nightshade berries that grow in the garden of her court, perfectly safe for the goddess to wear. After all, the poison would have no affect on her.

"Good evening, Safrin. I hope you're well. If I could have a moment of your time, I wanted to share a thought or two with you." The queen murmurs, jade eyes lifting towards the stars as she waits with her breath caught in her lungs, unable to shake that ever lingering worry that maybe this time she wouldn't come.
With her sweetened breath, and her tongue so mean
She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene

Messages In This Thread
chasing stars - by Maeve - 04-03-2022, 04:08 PM
RE: chasing stars - by Safrin - 04-07-2022, 05:45 PM
RE: chasing stars - by Maeve - 04-08-2022, 02:35 PM
RE: chasing stars - by Safrin - 04-11-2022, 06:02 PM
RE: chasing stars - by Maeve - 04-11-2022, 06:30 PM