chasing stars
For Safrin
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Safrin appears and Maeve breathes a sigh at the sight of her. The Nightshade visibly relaxes, letting herself shift into a more comfortable position as she sits on the stone steps of the shrine. Her smile is as bright as the stars made by the goddess herself at the complement of the lipstick. ”Beautiful and deadly. I thought it was fitting.” Maeve murmurs before she gets right to the point.

”I’ve been continuing to expand my skills and grow stronger each season. I’ve been thinking of ways that I can continue to do so and I have a few thoughts on armaments I would like to run by you.” The Nightshade begins, removing the bow she currently has strapped across her back and laying it across her lap. ”My whip is a wonderful weapon and it has served me well, but I would like a bit more distance between myself and my adversaries. The last time I was with Ronin in the desert, I couldn’t help the way I wanted to due to a lack of range.”

Maeve extends the bow to Safrin so she might examine it if she wishes. ”This has been my favored weapon for such things, but it isn’t magical by any means.” Not that it meant less to her because of that. It was very special to her, made perfectly by Remi just for her. ”I was wondering if it would be possible to infuse it with such properties. I’ve seen the stars that Ronin shoots and I thought that might be fitting for my arrows. If you’re in agreement.”
With her sweetened breath, and her tongue so mean
She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene

Messages In This Thread
chasing stars - by Maeve - 04-03-2022, 04:08 PM
RE: chasing stars - by Safrin - 04-07-2022, 05:45 PM
RE: chasing stars - by Maeve - 04-08-2022, 02:35 PM
RE: chasing stars - by Safrin - 04-11-2022, 06:02 PM
RE: chasing stars - by Maeve - 04-11-2022, 06:30 PM