{RQ Turn In} come away to the water

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
safrin
'Beautiful.' Safrin cooes to Edmund as he fastens the bracelt on her wrist. "Thank you so much for thinking of me. I will treasure this always." With a wink in his direction, Safrin rises and offers Maeve an understanding smile.

"Things don't always go as we plan, trust me, I understand better than most." There was only amusement in her tone, and no sign of disappointment in her galactic gaze. "The waters of the fountain will now heal all those who drink from them. Bottling it will work, but only within Torchline. Once outside of your borders, the water will be nothing more than a cooling refreshment."

Sweeping her hands together, Safrin looks to each of those assembled in turn, before returning finally to Maeve. "Let me know once you have more ideas for Torchline. I am very eager to hear them." So saying Safrin departs in a warm flash of violet mist that will leave the group feeling relaxed and rejuvenated for the remainder of the day.

Congratulations! Torchline has received:

The Fountain outside the Court of the Stars possesses Mastered-Level healing waters (these waters do not work on ascended). If bottled, this water can be used to heal while in Torchline. Once removed from Torchline's borders, it becomes regular water.

~FIN

Messages In This Thread
{RQ Turn In} come away to the water - by Maeve - 04-03-2022, 08:10 PM
RE: {RQ Turn In} come away to the water - by Pihu - 04-03-2022, 09:06 PM
RE: {RQ Turn In} come away to the water - by Ray - 04-04-2022, 03:27 PM
RE: {RQ Turn In} come away to the water - by Pihu - 04-06-2022, 02:17 PM
RE: {RQ Turn In} come away to the water - by Ray - 04-08-2022, 09:33 PM
RE: {RQ Turn In} come away to the water - by Safrin - 04-11-2022, 05:01 PM