[se] dust and devils on my conscience
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
isn't it funny?
how the cold numbs everything but grief?
Ah yes, the water for the deity, correct?” He asks, managing a small smile toward the Wraith as he, too, finds himself squinting in the light. Truthfully, Sunjata can’t relate too much to that, having the magic thrumming under his skin nowadays – to summon it at will is a feat he never thought he’d possess, but one that he doesn’t think he could live without now.

At her thanks, he nods and moves to stand beside her as a way of telling her he intends to go with her wherever it is she needs to go. “Mostly exploring. The wagons were familiar, I think the family we got the twins from was from around here.” Not that he intends to give the twins up, but to understand these people a bit better – what it was like to live in a desert (despite having grown up in a similar space himself, plagued by long seasons of drought followed by long seasons of flooding with rarely any in between). “Thought it might be nice to get something to bring back to the Grounds for them. But... Do you need help with the water?
if we could light up the room with pain,
we'd be such a glorious fire
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[se] dust and devils on my conscience - by Wessex - 04-03-2022, 11:16 PM
RE: [se] dust and devils on my conscience - by Sunjata - 04-06-2022, 04:40 AM