[se] dust and devils on my conscience
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
Trying to remember if Sunjata had ever told her to origin of his nickname, Wessex spaces out for a moment, and then comes back to hear him say that he’s also got some pleasant-smelling magic, and she snort-laughs. “Well I guess that’ll be useful come Longheat.” Maybe a bit lost on Nate, but - how nice for the people around him. No one likes a smelly neighbor.

“Right, got to make sure we don’t destroy the world, or something like that?” To her credit, she tries to keep it light, but it quickly turns into something else. “If we… lose. And if we win, but especially if we lose, can you do me a favor and try to restore the Grounds to what it used to be? Fruitful Fields. Trees. Gardens…” More than what it is now, or ever has been in living memory. “One of the oldest Ascended told me it used to be beautiful. A city like Stormbreak and enough farmland to feed everyone.”

With the Ascended there it didn’t matter and they had other, more pressing matters to deal with. But in her wildest dreams, the Wraith would have her home made into a place where everyone can live and thrive just as they are.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
[se] dust and devils on my conscience - by Wessex - 04-03-2022, 11:16 PM
RE: [se] dust and devils on my conscience - by Wessex - 04-14-2022, 01:25 AM