[se] dust and devils on my conscience
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
isn't it funny?
how the cold numbs everything but grief?
Yes.” Sunjata responds quickly, glancing over to flash Wessex a smile with her agreement. “Torchline was chaotic on the outside but internally actually quite well refined. It has its rules, of course, but it isn’t the government that necessarily enacted justice if it went out of hand.” Something also different from Stormbreak, given that it felt more like the Order was the judge, jury, executioner, as well as leadership of the land.

Still, a nostalgic sigh leaves him. “I do miss it, though.” The scent of the briny ocean that permeated everything, the way you could see the ocean from nearly any place you stood. But he can’t dwell on the past, focusing on wrapping up his bargain and once it’s made and completed, his attention is focused wholly on the Wraith. “I’ve heard that name before.” He comments softly. “I’ve never met them, but Nate adores them too.” And because he knows exactly what conversation that picked up the line, Sunjata bumps his elbow at her with a brighter smile. “I’d love to talk to them about it.” And he tacks it onto yet another thing to focus on.

Her question, though, makes his smile falter for a fraction, his shoulders shrugging as they head back toward the bucket of water that has been well avoided by anyone nearby. “Better, I think. Knowing that Nate’s going to wake up eventually and that we have his body back.” It was relieving, it gave him something to hope for, and if his obsession over his husband wasn’t obvious by now, well, he isn’t sure what would convince anyone more.
if we could light up the room with pain,
we'd be such a glorious fire
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[se] dust and devils on my conscience - by Wessex - 04-03-2022, 11:16 PM
RE: [se] dust and devils on my conscience - by Sunjata - 04-17-2022, 04:12 AM