It went from a spark to an open flame
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby
How do I learn my dreams to mold
To lay them bare in the morning cold?
The day Ronin stops being both familiar and nuanced will be one the alchemist won't want to see the far side of. Just like this, he whispers in response, curling one of his legs around the Huntsman's calves to further lock them together. Just like this.. Nothing so frenzied as their hot-spring-sexcapades, and while it might be Remi's kraken-instincts that demanded he keeps himself tangled around Ronin if only a little longer, gods but why shouldn't he?

Sliding a tentacle down to strip them both of their towels, the Lullaby sighs with relief as if it had been years instead of mere minutes since he'd felt the full press of Ronin against him. "You know the way it feels when you miss someone, and then finally see them again? The...the.." Whether he just doesn't have the words (he doesn't), or if he's simply too tempted by Ronin's lips to keep using his own to speak (he is), Remi opts to send a surge of emotion Ronin's way that the might kiss the Huntsman instead.

The feeling Remi was apparently trying to explain, was a bright yellow flash of joy, sharpened by excitement, only to be exploded by relief. It looked a bit like a mosaic, if it had been dropped onto the ground but managed to retain some semblance of order.

"That, is how I feel about you when you just walk out of a room." He admits, flushed from the blushberries still but not minding one bit.
If they're still out there then the chasm grows
For all you know, for all you've known
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
It went from a spark to an open flame - by Remi - 04-04-2022, 08:38 PM
RE: It went from a spark to an open flame - by Remi - 04-05-2022, 06:30 PM